3-Day Course for Pilots/Owners who have recently transitioned to King Air
Day 1: Our pilot comes to you and you come to TTC. Minimum 4 hours flight time to KMHK. VFR/IFR with multiple stop ins for approaches and landings enroute. On arrival orientation at TTC and initial academics.
Day 2: Academics and a minimum of 4 hours simulator time stressing abnormal and emergency procedures. Minimum of 2 hours night flying in your aircraft in the KMHK area with a minimum of 4 approaches.
Day 3: Our pilot returns with you. Minimum 4 hours flight time to your base. VFR/IFR with multiple stop ins for approaches and landings enroute. On arrival all endorsements, course certificates, and logbook entries endorsed and signed.
- Upon course completion you are day/night current, qualified and confident in YOUR aircraft
- Insurance requirements met for Initial Qualification and dual flight
- FAR 61.56 Biennial Flight Review
- FAR 61.57 Instrument Proficiency Endorsement
- FAR 61.31 High Altitude Endorsement