Turbine Training Center Blog for Cessna 208 Caravan & Beechcraft King Air pilots
For decades if you mentioned the phrase “Big Three,” everyone knew you meant FORD, GENERAL MOTORS and CHRYSLER. Today, however, if you are affiliated with the Aviation World, the “Big Three” you are pretty apt to be referring to is CAE, L-3 Link Simulation & Training UK and FlightSafety International – the group that, by far and away, are responsible for the creation and production of Flight Simulators for the training of pilots! And that, of course, is why THE FLIGHT SIMULATOR MARKET AND CESSNA 208 TRAINING may very well be of interest to you!
“It’s somewhat amazing,” Dale Wolcott, President of TURBINE TRAINING in Manhattan, Kansas, mused, “that those three companies represent 90% of Aviation Simulators produced.”
The exact breakdown is: CAE – 57%; L-3 Link Simulation & Training UK - 22%; FlightSafety International – 11%. And, as can be imagined, none of these companies are resting on their laurels!
For example, the CAE 7000XR Series Full-Flight Simulator (FFS) is now “raising the bar” by offering such features as:
- A next generation Instructor Office
- Optimized Design for Life Cycle Benefits
- Enhanced Operational Infrastructure
- Embedded Training Capabilities
“As a potential customer for the CAE 7000XR Series Full Flight Simulator,” Jason Wolcott, Vice President at TURBINE TRAINING, noted, “there are additional features that I find more than a little intriguing.”
These include, but are not limited to:
- New Technologies that promote more efficient simulator operations.
- Flexibility to fully customize a FFS to train the way you fly.
- Ergonomic working environment for Simulator Instructors.
- It is Environmentally Friendly.
- High Simulator Availability.
- Worldwide Customer Support and Service.
To learn more about TURBINE TRAINING go to:
(To learn more about this topic, research “flight Simulator Innovations”)