Why Air Tractor, King Air, & Bell 206 Pilots Choose Turbine Training Center
Personalization of Training
We structure your course based on your specific usage of the aircraft. We understand that not all operators use their Air Tractor, King Air or Bell 206 in the same fashion, so why should all training be the same?
- Real-world, operator-specific training
- Low student-to-instructor ratios
- Standard 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule (NO NIGHT-TIME SIM SESSIONS!)
- New, modern training facility and simulators
These are just a few ways we provide you with HASSLE-FREE TRAINING!
Flexibility of Training
We understand that your schedule is busy, and sometimes it’s difficult to find time for required training. That’s why all courses are available EVERY WEEK. No matter how difficult your schedule may be, we will work with you to schedule your courses promptly and during a period that works for you.
Just because we cost less doesn’t mean you’ll get less!
- More simulator time
- Hotel accommodations
- Free dual instruction in your aircraft!